Surgical Anatomy of the Cervical Plexus and its Branches
Using fresh cadaveric dissections, the surgical anatomy of each branch of the cervical plexus will be demonstrated.
Nerves are to be color-coded to differentiate them from other tissues and dissected in a layer-by-layer method.
New methods of imaging the cervical plexus as well as its pathology and appropriate surgical approaches will be covered in detail
Demonstrates the surgical anatomy of each branch of the cervical plexus using fresh cadaveric dissections.
Color-codes nerves to differentiate them from other tissues and dissects them in a layer-by-layer manner.
Complies the knowledge and expertise of renowned clinical anatomists and researchers in this key area of surgical anatomy.
|Author Information||Edited by R. Shane Tubbs, MS, PA-C, PhD, Professor, Chief Scientific Officer, and Vice President, Seattle Science Foundation, Seattle, Washington, USA; Marios Loukas, MD, PhD, Dean of Basic Sciences, Dean of Research, Professor and Co-chair, Department of Anatomical Sciences, School of Medicine, St.George's University, Grenada WI; Malcon Martinez-Pereira; Claudia Cejas; C. J. Bui; Miguel Angel Reina and Joe Iwanaga, Assistant Professor, Department of Anatomy, Kurume University School of Medicine, USA|
|Table of Content||Table of Contents
2. Overview of the Cervical Plexus
3. Anatomy of the lesser occipital nerve
4. Anatomy of the great auricular nerve
5. Anatomy of the transverse cervical nerve
6. Anatomy of the supraclavicular nerves
7. Anatomy of the phrenic nerve
8. Anatomy of the ansa cervicalis
9. Accessory nerve and the cervical plexus
10. Connections between the cervical plexus and cervical sympathetic trunk/ganglia
11. Connections between the cervical plexus and brachial plexus
12. Comparative anatomy of the cervical plexus
13. Variations of the cervical plexus
14. Microanatomy of the cervical plexus
15. Cross sectional anatomy of the cervical plexus
16. Step by step dissection of the cervical plexus
17. Imaging of the cervical plexus
18. Pathology of the cervical plexus
19. Blockade of the cervical plexus
20. Surgery of the cervical plexus
|Trim||235 x 191 (7 1/2 x 9 1/4)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|