Surgical Anatomy of the Cervical Plexus and its Branches - E- Book
Using fresh cadaveric dissections, the surgical anatomy of each branch of the cervical plexus will be demonstrated.
Nerves are to be color-coded to differentiate them from other tissues and dissected in a layer-by-layer method.
New methods of imaging the cervical plexus as well as its pathology and appropriate surgical approaches will be covered in detail
Demonstrates the surgical anatomy of each branch of the cervical plexus using fresh cadaveric dissections.
Color-codes nerves to differentiate them from other tissues and dissects them in a layer-by-layer manner.
Complies the knowledge and expertise of renowned clinical anatomists and researchers in this key area of surgical anatomy.
|Author Information||Edited by R. Shane Tubbs, Professor and Program Director, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana and Department of Neurosurgery and Ochsner Neuroscience Institute Ochsner Health System, New Orleans, LA; Marios Loukas, MD, PhD, Dean and Professor Anatomy, St. George's University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies ; Malcon Martinez-Pereira; Claudia Cejas; C. J. Bui; Miguel Angel Reina and Joe Iwanaga, Associate Professor of Neurosurgery and Neurology at Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. Associate Professor of Anatomy and Dental and Oral Medical Center at Kurume University School of Medicine, Kurume, Fukuoka, Japan.|
|Table of Content||Table of Contents
2. Overview of the Cervical Plexus
3. Anatomy of the lesser occipital nerve
4. Anatomy of the great auricular nerve
5. Anatomy of the transverse cervical nerve
6. Anatomy of the supraclavicular nerves
7. Anatomy of the phrenic nerve
8. Anatomy of the ansa cervicalis
9. Accessory nerve and the cervical plexus
10. Connections between the cervical plexus and cervical sympathetic trunk/ganglia
11. Connections between the cervical plexus and brachial plexus
12. Comparative anatomy of the cervical plexus
13. Variations of the cervical plexus
14. Microanatomy of the cervical plexus
15. Cross sectional anatomy of the cervical plexus
16. Step by step dissection of the cervical plexus
17. Imaging of the cervical plexus
18. Pathology of the cervical plexus
19. Blockade of the cervical plexus
20. Surgery of the cervical plexus
|Trim||235 x 191 (7 1/2 x 9 1/4)|