The Art and Science of Facelift Surgery
Improved surgical techniques and increasing patient expectations have transformed the field of cosmetic facial surgery, and Art and Science of Facelift Surgery brings you up to speed with today's best and latest procedures. This highly practical resource features a superbly illustrated print reference with step-by-step procedures accompanied by surgical videos of each technique. Comprehensive, easy-to-follow instruction from internationally renowned expert Dr. Joe Niamtu helps you achieve optimal outcomes on frequently requested procedures
- Covers the procedures that today's patients are requesting : male facelift and chin implants, revision facelifts, deep plane facelifts, submandibular gland resection, and many more.
- Includes an abundance of full-color photographs that illustrate surgical steps and before-and-after outcomes, as well as easy-to-follow instruction for each procedure.
- Provides access to high-quality videos that show all necessary and important stages of each surgery, so you can learn directly from the surgeon as you watch each step being performed.
- Features related videos covering ancillary jowl plication suture after SMASectomy, submenoplasty neck lift, facelift flap trimming, tumescent anesthesia injection, and more.
- Helps both trainee and practicing aesthetic surgeons attain optimal results and patient satisfaction with every facelift.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Joe Niamtu, III, DMD, FAACS, Private Practice, Cosmetic Facial Surgery, Richmond, VA|
"It is a crisply balanced combination of critical thought and candid honesty which is refreshing, instructional, and pertinent for those who undertake the daunting mission of artistically rejuvenating the face."
-Jeffrey S. Rosenthal, MD (Bridgeport Hospital) for Doody's Review Service
|Table of Content||
Chapter 1: What is a Facelift? History and Semantics 1
Chapter 2: The Aging Face 6
Chapter 3: Evaluating the Cosmetic Facial Surgery Patient:
The Art of the Consult and the Office Patient
Chapter 4: Facelift Instrumentation and Surgery Center 45
Chapter 5: Facelift Anatomy 53
Chapter 6: Facelift Surgery (Cervicofacial Rhytidectomy) 62
Chapter 7: Case Presentations 144
Chapter 8: Modified Facelift Procedures 160
Chapter 9: Complications of Face and Neck Lift: Recognition,
Treatment and Prevention 183
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|