The Clinician's Handbook of Natural Medicine , 3rd Edition
- Expert authorship lends credibility to information.
- Scientifically verified content assures the most reliable coverage of diagnostic and natural treatment methods.
- Over 80 algorithms synthesize therapeutic content and provide support for your clinical judgment with a conceptual overview of case management.
- The book's compact size makes it portable for easy reference in any setting.
- A consistent organization saves you time and helps you make fast, accurate diagnoses.
Get instant, easy access to the natural medicine expertise you need with The Clinician's Handbook of Natural Medicine, 3rd Edition. Written by leading authorities in complementary and integrative medicine, this portable handbook offers clear and rational directives on diagnosing and treating 80 diseases and disorders with natural medicine. Inside the pages you'll find concise summaries of diagnostic procedures, general considerations, therapeutic considerations, and therapeutic approaches for each condition, as well as naturopathic treatment methods like dietary changes, physical therapy advice, exercise modifications, and recommended supplements and botanical medicines. Based on Pizzorno's trusted Textbook of Natural Medicine, 4th Edition and the most current evidence available, it's your key to accessing reliable, natural diagnosis and treatment options in any setting.
- More than 80 algorithms throughout text synthesize therapeutic content and provide support for clinical judgment with a conceptual overview of case management.
- Combination of expert author team and scientifically verified content assures this handbook contains the most reliable coverage of diagnostic and natural treatment methods.
- Well-organized format utilizing consistent headings helps you make fast and accurate diagnoses.
- Light, portable size enables you to easily carry the handbook along with you in practice.
|Author Informaiton||By Joseph E. Pizzorno, Jr., ND, President Emeritus, Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA, USA; Michael T. Murray, ND, Faculty, Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA, USA and Herb Joiner-Bey, ND, Naturopathic Physician, WA|
|Pp Authortext||Pizzorno, Murray & Joiner-Bey|
|New to this Edition||
|Table of Content||
Acne Vulgaris and Acne Conglobata
|Trim||5.5w x 8.5h"|