The Harriet Lane Handbook , 22nd Edition
Every three years, The Harriet Lane Handbook is carefully updated by residents, edited by chief residents, and reviewed by expert faculty at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Easy to use, concise, and complete, this essential manual keeps you current with new guidelines, practice parameters, pharmacology, and more. The 22nd Edition of this portable reference continues to be the #1 source of pediatric point-of-care clinical information for pediatric residents, students, nurses, and all healthcare professionals who treat young patients.
- Trusted for more than 65 years for fast, accurate information on pediatric diagnosis and treatment.
- Updated and expanded content includes an all-new chapter on Psychiatry, plus reorganized information on Emergency and Critical Care Management, as well as Traumatic Injuries.
- The popular Pediatric Drug Formulary, updated by Carlton K. K. Lee, PharmD, MPH, provides the latest in pharmacologic treatment of pediatric patients.
- Outline format ensures you'll find information quickly and easily, even in the most demanding circumstances.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Johns Hopkins Hospital; Keith Kleinman; Lauren McDaniel and Matthew Molloy|
"This book is fantastic. I highly recommend it for all healthcare providers taking care of pediatric patient populations. It is the best title in its area and each new edition continues to ensure the information is up to date."
-Michael Harries, M.A.T., M.D. (University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine) Doody's Review Score: 92-4 Stars!
|Table of Content||1 Emergency and Critical Care Management 2 Traumatic Injuries 3 Toxicology 4 Procedures 5 Adolescent Medicine 6 Analgesia and Procedural 7 Cardiology 8 Dermatology 9 Development Behavior and Developmental Disability 10 Endocrinology 11 Fluids and Electrolytes 12 Gastroenterology 13 Genetics: Metabolism and Dysmorphology 14 Hematology 15 Immunology and Allergy 16 Immunoprophylaxis 17 Microbiology and Infectious Disease 18 Neonatology 19 Nephrology 20 Neurology 21 Nutrition and Growth 22 Oncology 23 Palliative Care 24 Psychiatry 25 Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine 26 Radiology 27 Rheumatology 28 Blood Chemistry and Body Fluids 29 Biostatistics and Evidence- Based Medicine 30 Drug Dosages 31 Drugs in Renal Failure|
|Trim||187 x 111 (4 3/8 x 7 3/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|