The Harriet Lane Handbook E-Book , 22nd Edition
Every three years, The Harriet Lane Handbook is carefully updated by residents, edited by chief residents, and reviewed by expert faculty at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Easy to use, concise, and complete, this essential manual keeps you current with new guidelines, practice parameters, pharmacology, and more. The 22nd Edition of this portable reference continues to be the #1 source of pediatric point-of-care clinical information for pediatric residents, students, nurses, and all healthcare professionals who treat young patients.
- Trusted for more than 65 years for fast, accurate information on pediatric diagnosis and treatment.
- Updated and expanded content includes an all-new chapter on Psychiatry, plus reorganized information on Emergency and Critical Care Management, as well as Traumatic Injuries.
- The popular Pediatric Drug Formulary, updated by Carlton K. K. Lee, PharmD, MPH, provides the latest in pharmacologic treatment of pediatric patients.
- Outline format ensures you'll find information quickly and easily, even in the most demanding circumstances.
|Author Information||By Johns Hopkins Hospital; Keith Kleinman; Lauren McDaniel and Matthew Molloy|
|Table of Content||1 Emergency and Critical Care Management 2 Traumatic Injuries 3 Toxicology 4 Procedures 5 Adolescent Medicine 6 Analgesia and Procedural 7 Cardiology 8 Dermatology 9 Development Behavior and Developmental Disability 10 Endocrinology 11 Fluids and Electrolytes 12 Gastroenterology 13 Genetics: Metabolism and Dysmorphology 14 Hematology 15 Immunology and Allergy 16 Immunoprophylaxis 17 Microbiology and Infectious Disease 18 Neonatology 19 Nephrology 20 Neurology 21 Nutrition and Growth 22 Oncology 23 Palliative Care 24 Psychiatry 25 Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine 26 Radiology 27 Rheumatology 28 Blood Chemistry and Body Fluids 29 Biostatistics and Evidence- Based Medicine 30 Drug Dosages 31 Drugs in Renal Failure|
|Trim||187 x 111 (4 3/8 x 7 3/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.