Thoracic Imaging The Requisites, 3rd Edition
- Find what you need quickly and easily - Numerous tables, charts and boxes summarize clinical features, pathology and radiographic signs to reinforce important techniques.
- See imaging findings as they appear in practice covering the full array of thoracic conditions.
- Get all you need to know from this comprehensive yet concise source which contains the essential principles that residents and practitioners need to know.
Now in its 3rd Edition, this outstanding volume by Dr. Jo-Anne O. Shepard in the popular Requisites series thoroughly covers the fast-changing field of chest imaging. Ideal for residency, clinical practice, and board certification, it covers the full range of basic and advanced modalities used in thoracic imaging including digital radiography, chest fluoroscopy, CT, PET, and MRI. Compact and authoritative, Thoracic Imaging: The Requisites provides the up-to-date conceptual, factual, and interpretive information you need for success on exams and in clinical practice.
- Summarizes key information with numerous outlines, tables, ''pearls,'' and boxed material for easy reference.
- Focuses on essentials to pass the certifying board exam and ensure accurate diagnoses in clinical practice.
|Author Information||By Jo-Anne O Shepard, MD, Director, Thoracic Imaging and Intervention Division, Director, Cardiothoracic Imaging Fellowship, Professor of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts|
|Published Reviews||" a practical guide to everyday chest radiology"|
|Table of Content||
1. Radiographic Technique (Fluoroscopy, Digital Radiography, CT, Dual Energy CT, Dose Reduction Strategies)
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|