Total Knee Arthroplasty , 3rd Edition
An invaluable guide for orthopaedic surgeons at all levels of experience, Total Knee Arthroplasty, 3rd Edition, takes a practical, authoritative approach to this widely performed procedure. Dr. Richard Scott, co-designer of the Total Knee System, walks you step by step through a wide range of surgical scenarios, offering consistent, readable coverage of the techniques you need to know. A user-friendly index, hundreds of detailed, full-color illustrations and photographs, and bulleted summaries make information easy to find and put to use in practice.
- Covers all facets of operative and non-operative knee replacement in depth, from simple varus knees to complex valgus and more.
- Features new topics such as posterior-stabilized TKA, measured resection techniques, and gap balancing techniques, as well as new high-quality figures and photographs, practical examples, tips, challenges, and recommendations.
- Contains step-by-step coverage of techniques and complex methods, including key tips on what to avoid in every situation.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of Dr. Richard Scott, who highlights personal pearls and pitfalls, answers frequently asked questions, and provides expert guidance in the design and technique of PCL retaining TKA and Unicompartmental knee arthroplasty.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Informaiton||By Richard D. Scott, MD, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Emeritus, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA|
|Table of Content||1. Posterior Cruciate Ligament Retention Versus Substitution
2. Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty Surgical Technique
3. Total Knee Arthroplasty in Severe Varus Deformity
4. Total Knee Arthroplasty in Severe Valgus Deformity
5. Patellofemoral Complications Associated with Total Knee Arthroplasty
6. Stiffness Before and After Total Knee Arthroplasty
7. Flexion Contracture Associated with Total Knee Arthroplasty
8. Total Knee Arthroplasty After Osteotomy
9. Total Knee Arthroplasty in Rheumatoid Arthritis
10. Bone Stock Deficiency in Total Knee Arthroplasty
11. Bilateral Simultaneous Total Knee Arthroplasty
12. Sepsis and Total Knee Arthgroplasty
13. Staying and Getting out of Trouble During Total Knee Arthroplasty
14. Frequently asked Questions Concerning Total Knee Arthroplasty
15. Classic Chapter: Mobile Versus Fixed Bearings in Total Knee Arthroplasty
16. Classic Chapter: Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty
17. Classic Chapter: Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty Technique
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|