Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement, An Issue of Interventional Cardiology Clinics
|Author Information||By Susheel Kodali, MD, Columbia|
|Table of Content||
1. Atrial Fibrillation - Impact on Outcomes Following TAVR
2. Minimalist TAVR - The Right Pathway Forward?
3. CAD and TAVR: When to Intervene
4. Innovations in Transcatheter Valve Technology: What the Next Five Years Holds for Us
5. Bicuspid Valves: Challenges and Pitfalls (with a review of the evidence)
6. Tips and Tricks for Valve in Valve
7. When to Choose Surgery in the Era of TAVR
8. Endovascular Treatment Options for the Aortic Arch
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.