Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty
Offers in-depth operative and nonoperative coverage of patrial knee replacement.
Presents focused information in a quick and easy-to-read format of bulleted summaries and practical advice based on the authors' experience.
Covers key topics such as lateral compartment arthroplasty, UKA in the middle-aged patient, UKA in the octogenarian, and prosthetic design considerations.
Includes procedural videos to accompany surgical chapters.
Features high-quality figures, radiographs, and photographs, as well as practical examples, tips, challenges, and recommendations throughout.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access bonus images plus all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Richard D. Scott and Vivek Shah|
|Table of Content||1. Historical evolution of UKA
2. Selection Criteria
3. Results/Survivorship of UKA
4. Reasons for failure/modes of failure
5. Mobile vs Fixed bearing UKA
6. Surgical principles of fixed bearing UKA
7. Surgical principles of mobile bearing UKA
8. Lateral compartment arthroplasty
9. UKA in the middle-aged patient
10. UKA in the octogenarian
11. Prosthetic design considerations
12. Revision of failed UKA
13. Evolving Technology (robotic surgery, computer navigation, cementless fixation, patient specific instruments and components)
|Trim||235 x 191 (7 1/2 x 9 1/4)|
|Stock Status||Coming Soon|