Vascular Medicine: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book , 3rd Edition
With authoritative coverage of everything from recent discoveries in the field of vascular biology to recent clinical trials and evidence-based treatment strategies, Vascular Medicine, 3rd Edition, is your go-to resource for improving your patients' cardiovascular health. Part of the Braunwald family of renowned cardiology references, this updated volume integrates a contemporary understanding of vascular biology with a thorough review of clinical vascular diseases, making it an ideal reference for vascular medicine specialists, general cardiologists, interventional cardiologists, vascular surgeons, and interventional radiologists.
- Incorporates technologic advances in vascular imaging - including ultrasound, MRI, CTA, and catheter-based angiography - along with more than 230 new figures, providing an up-to-date and complete view of the vascular system and vascular diseases.
- Covers novel antithrombotic therapies for peripheral artery disease and venous thromboemboism, advances in endovascular interventions for aortic aneurysms, and today's best surgical treatments for vascular diseases.
- Includes seven new chapters: Pathobiology of Aortic Aneurysms; Pathobiology and Assessment of Cardiovascular Fibrosis; Large Vessel Vasculitis; Medium and Small Vessel Vasculitis; Epidemiology and Prognosis of Venous Thromboembolic Disease; Fibromuscular Dysplasia; and Dermatologic Manifestations of Vascular Disease.
- Discusses methods for aggressive patient management and disease prevention to ensure minimal risk of further cardiovascular problems.
- Keeps you current with ACC/AHA and ECC guidelines and the best ways to implement them in clinical practice.
|Author Information||By Mark Creager, M.D., F.A.H.A, F.A.C.C., Vacsular Medicine, Cardiovascular Division, Department of Medicine, Brigham & Womens Hospital, Boston, MA; Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD, Wade, Professor and Chair, Department of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, Physician-in-Chief, Boston Medical Center, Director, Whitaker Cardiovascular Institute, Boston, MA and Joshua A. Beckman, MD|
|Stock Status||In Stock|