Weedon's Skin Pathology , 5th Edition
Encyclopedic and authoritative, Weedon's Skin Pathology has earned outstanding reviews and accolades from practicing and trainee dermatopathologists, general pathologists, and dermatologists worldwide. The 5th Edition continues the tradition of excellence, helping you accurately and efficiently sign out challenging skin cases in everyday practice, while also keeping you up to date with recent advances in the field. This single-authored text provides comprehensive coverage of the full spectrum of dermatopathological entities, both inflammatory and neoplastic, highlighted by more than 1,200 large-sized, high-quality illustrations.
- Helps you arrive at the most accurate diagnoses possible by demonstrating what is seen through the microscope and identifying the characteristic features of the lesion - for established disorders, unusual and rare disease entities, and incompletely defined entities.
- Includes updated and expanded information on molecular diagnostics, including FISH (fluorescence in situ hybridization) techniques, plus new developments in molecular biology and molecular techniques, targeted-personalized medicine, and immunohistochemistry.
- Brings you fully up to date with carefully reviewed and streamlined introductory and basic science information and information on new entities since the previous edition.
- Presents even more key information in quick-reference formats such as tables and boxes that organize diseases into groups, synthesize diagnostic criteria, and list differential diagnoses.
- Identifies both important articles and more rare and unusual reports with remarkably authoritative, comprehensive, current, and relevant reference lists (over 35,000) for each entity.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By James W Patterson, MD, Professor of Pathology and Dermatology, Director of Dermatopathology, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, Virginia|
"This book is the perfect addition to any practicing dermatopathologist's library. It has been extensively updated throughout, and numerous photos have been improved and added since the previous edition. The quality of information is exceptional, and the book serves as an authoritative source."
-Nicholas Zoumberos, MD (University of Michigan Medical School) Doody's Review Score: 95-4 Stars!
|Table of Content||
1 What's new in the fifth edition
|Trim||291h x 252w mm|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.