Aesthetic Surgery of the Facial Skeleton
Achieve optimal results and high patient satisfaction with Aesthetic Surgery of the Facial Skeleton. Encompassing the entire field of facial skeletal contouring, this one-stop resource uses a problem-based, multidisciplinary approach to skeletal contouring of the face and adjunctive procedures that enhance results. With well-illustrated, focused coverage of all recent advances in this fast-changing area, it's an ideal reference for trainee and practicing cosmetic surgeons, maxillofacial surgeons, craniofacial surgeons, plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, and oral surgeons.
- Takes a multidisciplinary, problem-based approach to aesthetic techniques for the face, highlighted by numerous clinical cases and high-quality photos.
- Covers every area of the field: general principles, orthognathic surgery, alloplastic implants, genioplasty, malar and mandibular recontouring, autologous fat grafting, orbital rejuvenation, forehead and upper face, and many other related topics.
- Provides expert guidance on diagnosis, treatment planning, technical aspects, alternative approaches, and treatment of complications.
- Features state-of-the-art coverage of aesthetic contouring for the transgender patient as well as the use of 3D imaging in all types of facial surgery.
- Includes a section on special case considerations such as facial asymmetry, post-traumatic facial restoration, face transplantation, and nonsurgical enhancement of facial shape.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
|Author Informaiton||By Stephen B Baker; Pravin K Patel and Jeffrey Weinzweig, MD, FACS, Chief of Craniofacial Surgery, Director, Craniofacial Anomalies Program, Division of Plastic Surgery, Illinois Masonic Medical Center; Director; The Chicago Center for Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Chicago, Ilinois|
|trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|