Atlas of Reconstructive Breast Surgery
Concise, practical, and highly illustrated, Atlas of Reconstructive Breast Surgery focuses exclusively on non-cosmetic procedures performed due to cancer, accidents, or congenital defects of the breast. Covering both autologous and implant-based reconstruction techniques, this uniquely comprehensive reference provides step-by-step visual guidance on correcting dysfunctional areas and repairing defects to restore normal appearance and function.
- Provides detailed illustrations for clear visual guidance on every procedure.
- Features up-to-date coverage of pre-pectoral reconstruction, partial breast reconstructions, symmetry procedures, and fat grafting for total breast reconstruction as well as contouring for reconstructive breast procedures.
- Includes procedural videos on numerous selected topics such as Breast Reconstruction with the Pedicled Transverse Rectus Abdominis Musculocutaneous (TRAM) Flap; Latissimus Dorsi Flap Breast Reconstruction; Immediate Implant Breast Reconstruction with ADM- Two-Stage; Nipple/Areolar Complex Reconstruction; and Correction of Congenital Breast Deformity (Poland Syndrome).
- Covers new developments in flap design, use of fat graft , oncoplastic (mastectomy-sparing) surgery, and tissue engineering.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Informaiton||By Lee L.Q. Pu, MD, PhD, Professor of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of California, Davis, UC Davis Medical Center and Nolan S Karp, Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery|
|Pp Authortext||Pu & Karp|
|Table of Content||1 Breast Reconstruction With the Pedicled Transverse Rectus Abdominis Musculocutaneous (TRAM) Flap
2 Free or Free Muscle-Sparing TRAM Flap Breast Reconstruction
3 Free DIEP Flap Breast Reconstruction
4 Free SIEA Flap Breast Reconstruction
5 Free Gluteal Perforator Flap Breast Reconstruction
6 Free Profunda Artery Perforator Flap Breast Reconstruction
7 Free Transverse Upper Gracilis Flap Breast Reconstruction
8 Latissimus Dorsi Flap Breast Reconstruction
9 Immediate Implant Breast Reconstruction - One-Stage
10 Immediate Two-Stage Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction With Acellular Dermal Matrix
11 Immediate Implant Breast Reconstruction With Total Muscle Coverage - Two-Stage
12 Immediate Prepectoral Implant Breast Reconstruction
13 Delayed Two-Stage Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction
14 Implant Breast Reconstruction - Revision
15 Partial Breast Reconstruction With Flaps
16 Partial Breast Reconstruction With Local Tissue Rearrangements
17 Partial Breast Reconstruction With Oncoplastic Techniques
18 Symmetry Procedures in Breast Reconstruction
19 Fat Grafting for Total Breast Reconstruction
20 Fat Grafting as an Adjunct Procedure in Breast Reconstruction
21 Nipple-Areola Complex Reconstruction
22 Nipple-Sparing Mastectomy
23 Correction of Poland Syndrome Breast Deformity
24 Correction of Congenital Breast Deformity (Tuberous Breast)
|trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|