Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery , 2nd Edition
Highlighting new and highly sought-after procedures in day-to-day plastic surgery practice, Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery, 2nd Edition, covers key areas of reconstructive, aesthetic, hand, and pediatric plastic surgery-all modified to provide streamlined detail of anatomy, workup, and procedural steps. This unique reference, derived from Dr. Peter C. Neligan's 6-volume award-winning masterwork, Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, provides the high-yield, highly visual guidance you need to confidently perform these procedures and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Covers key concepts of anatomy, relevant techniques, and information about preoperative and postoperative care and potential complications.
- Provides quick access to highly templated, bulleted procedures, as well as full-color photos and new procedural videos, including lipoabdominoplasty, post-bariatric, and a variety of facelift techniques.
- Features new chapters covering the forehead, body contouring, and liposuction and fat grafting, reflecting a growing demand for aesthetic procedures and excellent outcomes.
- Includes fundamental procedures such as open and closed rhinoplasty, abdominal wall reconstruction, expander/implant reconstruction of the breast, local flaps for facial coverage (including cheek and lip reconstruction), cleft lip and cleft palate repair, flexor tendon reconstructions, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase , which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
|Author Informaiton||By Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS, Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA and Donald W Buck II, M.D., Assistant Professor of Surgery, Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, USA|
|Pp Authortext||Neligan & Buck II|
|Table of Content||
Neligan/Buck - Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery 2e
7. Body Contouring
9. Facial injuries
10. Local flaps for facial coverage
11. Cleft lip repair
12. Cleft palate
13. Lower extremity reconstruction
14. Chest reconstruction
15. Back reconstruction
16. Abdominal wall reconstruction
17. Breast augmentation
19. Reduction mammaplasty
20. Implant based breast reconstruction
21. Autologous breast reconstruction using abdominal flaps
22. Essential anatomy of the upper extremity
23. Examination of the upper extremity
24. Flexor tendon injury and reconstruction
25. Nerve transfers ONLINE
26. Tendon transfers in the upper extremity ONLINE
27. Extensor tendon injuries
|trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|