Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary , 33rd Edition
- Enhance your understanding of current medical terminology by relying on the most comprehensive and highly respected medical dictionary, bringing you more than 120,000 entries and 1,500 clear illustrations.
- The bonus CD-ROM offers 35,000 audio pronunciations.
- Visit www.Dorlands.com anytime, anywhere for access to the most reliable medical dictionary.
Trusted by generations of healthcare personnel at every professional level, Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary remains today's most comprehensive and highly respected medical dictionary. The thoroughly updated 33rd Edition is an ideal resource for medical and allied health professionals, students in all healthcare disciplines, medical writers, editors, transcriptionists, coders, researchers, attorneys, and more - as well as those working in government agencies and healthcare management.
- Allows you to quickly grasp the meanings of medical terms in current usage, helping you understand and correctly use the latest terminology in today's ever-evolving medical field.
- Provides approximately 125,000 well-defined entries, 50 plates illustrating anatomy, and more than 1,500 clear, full-color illustrations.
- Features more than 6,000 new and revised terms and numerous new illustrations.
- Offers one year of free access to the complete content of Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary on DorlandsOnline.com, which includes 35,000 audio pronunciations and other bonus features.
- Ensures that you're up to date with anatomy terminology that reflects current Terminologia Anatomica standards.
|Author Information||By Dorland|
|trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|