Electrocardiography of Arrhythmias: A Comprehensive Review, 2nd Edition
- Provides a solid understanding of normal electrocardiograms and common abnormal findings, preparing you to accurately interpret ECGs and ace the ECG part of cardiology boards or the ABIM ICE ECG certifying exam.
- Contains realistic cases that simulate the clinical exam experience, and each ECG includes a brief clinical history in board format.
- Features more than 250 ECGs that demonstrate virtually any arrhythmia you're likely to encounter.
- Includes new ECGs covering intracardiac electrophysiology, atrial fibrillation, ablation of many arrhythmias, arrhythmias associated with valvular surgery, idiopathic PVCs, arrhythmias associated with structural heart disease, ARVC, Brugada syndrome, and others.
- Covers key topics such as AV conduction abnormalities, complex atrial and ventricular arrhythmias, idiopathic ventricular tachycardia, and inherited arrhythmia syndromes.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Mithilesh Kumar Das, MD, Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine Indiana University School of Medicine Chief, Cardiac Arrhythmia Service Roudebush VA Medical Center Indianapolis, Indiana, USA and Douglas P. Zipes, MD, Distinguished Professor, Division of Cardiology and the Krannert Institute of Cardiology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana|
|Published Reviews||"This book will be a valuable resource for cardiologists, internists, physicians in training, and mid-level providers. It can also be an excellent resource for ACC and ABIM board preparation. The author is a credible authority on the subject." ©Doody's Review Service, 2022, Ibrahim Mohsin, MD, MRCEM (Ballad Health - Norton Community Hospital)|
|Table of Content||
1. Important Concepts
2. Sinus Node Dysfunction
3. Atrioventricular Conduction Abnormalities
4. Junctional Rhythm
5. Atrioventricular Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia
6. Atrioventricular Reentrant Tachycardias
7. Atrial Tachycardia
8. Atrial Flutter
9. Atrial Fibrillation
10. Wide Complex Tachycardia
11. Ventricular Tachycardia in Structurally Normal Heart
12. Ventricular Tachycardia in Structural Heart Disease
13. Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia and Ventricular Fibrillation in Normal Heart
|trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|