Essential Decision Making and Clinical Judgement for Nurses E-Book
- Review of up-to-date research into clinical professional judgement and decision making
- Focus on evidence and skills and knowledge relevant to nursing practice
- Combines current theory with analysis of applications in practice
- Learning exercises and self-assessment components in each chapter
- Comprehensive coverage of subject
This book provides the skills and knowledge to use information effectively when exercising professional judgement and clinical decisions. By integrating theory with practical examples, it provides an overview of the key issues facing nurses in decision making today.