Essentials of Veterinary Anatomy & Physiology
With its concise descriptions of body layouts and systems, this pocket companion provides quick and easy access to key information on animal anatomy and physiology: It is a perfect clinical companion for animal care professionals and also serves as a great quick-reference/review guide.
- Convenient pocket size is ideal for daily reference in the clinical setting
- Unique format features bullet points, numbered lists, and tables for quick access to vital facts
- Features only essential illustrations to keep the format simple and concise
- Includes Memory Joggers and multiple-choice questions in each chapter that reinforce key concepts and help readers with information recall
- Includes separate in-depth coverage of small animals and exotic species
- Offers useful appendices that cover important terminology
|Author Information||By Victoria Aspinall, BVSc, MRCVS, Retired Lecturer in Veterinary Nursing, Hartpury College, Gloucester, UK|
|Table of Content||Preface
The Body Layout
The Locomotor System
The Nervous System and Special Senses
The Endocrine System
The Blood - Vascular System
The Respiratory System
The Digestive System
The Urinary System
The Reproductive System
Comparative Anatomy - Birds, Reptiles and Fish
Comparative Anatomy - Small Mammals
Appendix 1: Introduction to anatomical terminology.
Appendix 2: Glossary of terms.