Fitzgerald's Clinical Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience , 8th Edition
- Organizes chapters by anatomical area, with integrated analyses of sensory, motor, and cognitive systems.
- Breaks complex concepts and subjects into easily digestible content with clear images and concise, straightforward explanations.
- Features explanatory illustrations drawn by the same meticulous artists who illustrated Gray's Anatomy.
- Includes new Basic Science Panels that highlight an emerging or relevant basic science concept to expand your learning in specific content areas.
- Provides access to the Student Consult enhanced eBook, which contains tutorials for each chapter, hundreds of multiple-choice questions and answers, MRI images with explanatory text, and case studies.
- Contains learning helps in every chapter, including bulleted points, clinical boxes, opening summaries, and concluding core information boxes.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Estomih Mtui, MD, Associate Professor of Clinical Anatomy in Neurology and Neuroscience, Director, Program in Anatomy and Visualization, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY; Gregory Gruener, MD, MBA, Director, Leischner Institute for Medical Education, Leischner Professor of Medical Education, Senior Associate Dean, Stritch School of Medicine, Professor of Neurology, Associate Chair of Neurology, Loyola University Chicago, Maywood, IL and Peter Dockery, BSc, PhD, Professor of Anatomy, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland|
|Published Reviews||"This book covers clinically relevant topics surrounding neuroanatomy and neuroscience. The book does meet the needs of its intended audience and the authors are credible authorities on the subject. They are recognized experts based on credentials and publications."
- © Doody's Review Service, 2021, Lesley Knight Gilmer, Ph.D. Neurotrauma Research U.K (University of Pikeville, Kentucky College of Osteopathic Medicine) Score: 94-4 Stars!
|trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|