- The book contains a large section devoted to accurate evaluation and diagnosis.
- The recognition of conditions that require immediate and urgent medical treatment is covered, while migraine is considered separately because it is such a debilitating and frequently misdiagnosed condition.
- Headache in childhood and adolescence is considered separately because of the concern that is always associated with severe headache in the young.
- The book presents a detailed discussion of measurement tools and methods.
- Assessment and management approaches from disciplines including medicine, physiotherapy, chiropractic, osteopathy, integrative medicine, dentistry, psychology, and psychiatry are put forward and discussed.
|Author Information||By Peter Selvaratnam, PhD(Anatomy), BAppSc(Physio), GradDipManipTher, DipAcupuncture, FACP, Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, Director, Headache Centre of Victoria; Clinical Associate Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, The University of Melbourne; Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Dept of Anatomy, Facullty of Medicine, Monash University, Austraila; Kenneth Robert Niere, BAppSc(Physio), GradDip(ManipTher), MManipPhysio, FACP, Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, Senior Lecturer, School of Physiotherapy, La Trobe University; Principal, Auburn Spinal Therapy Centre; Maria Inez Zuluaga, BAppSc(Physio), GradDip(ManipTher), MWomen's Hlth, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist; Clinician, Headache Centre of Victoria, Australia and Pamela Oddy, BA(Hons), Director, The WordCare Company|
|trim||246 X 189 (7 11/16 x 9 7/16)|