Mosby's Massage Therapy Review, 4th Edition
- The companion CD, packaged with the text, features two practice tests that match the electronic format of actual certification exams, mirror the content of the NCE and MPLEx exams (offered by NCBTMB and FSMTB), and offer immediate remediation for any areas of weakness.
- More than 1,300 review questions include the two types of questions on the NCE - factual recall and comprehension.
- Content review includes a detailed review of body systems and their applications to massage.
- A companion Evolve website helps you review with study tips plus games and activities.
Written by massage therapy expert Sandy Fritz, this unique review resource prepares you for all of your massage therapy exams - both routine semester exams and tests administered for licensure, such as the National Certification Exam and the MBLEx. This comprehensive review features updated content and questions based on the currently administered licensing exams. Plus, a companion Evolve website comes loaded with 8 practice exams and a variety of review activities such as labeling exercises, crossword puzzles, electronic coloring book, games, and much more! And for studying on the go, Mosby offers a new mobile app featuring 125 test questions. No other massage review on the market gives you such complete exam preparation!
- Full color format with 347 illustrations (showing various massage techniques as well as anatomy & physiology) presents information in a more visual, engaging way and helps you retain information better than reviewing text alone.
- Over 1300 practice questions in the text provide the opportunity to assess your readiness for exams.
- Over 40 labeling exercises are available throughout the book to help kinesthetic learners retain information.
- Logical text organization presents review content with illustrations and examples followed by review questions and exams to help you hone test-taking skills as you master facts, learn how to apply them, complete practice questions by topic, and then work through a realistic exam experience.
- Written to be versatile so it can be used to prepare for licensing exams, as well as classroom exams allows you to prepare for massage licensure exams as well as your regular course load along the way.
- Answer key printed in the back of the text with rationales provides you additional feedback so you can better understand why answers are correct or incorrect.
- Esteemed author Sandy Fritz delivers quality content that students and instructors know they can rely on.
|Author Information||By Sandy Fritz, BS, MS, NCTMB, Director, Health Enrichment Center, School of Therapeutic Massage, Lapeer, Michigan, USA Director|
"The book covers...key foundations of anatomy and physiology; focusing primarily on the musculoskeletal system, as well as providing a basic introduction to the body systems. Detailed but simple diagrams illustrate joint movement and muscle structure, and photographs show the range of normal movement for joints and limbs."
FACT, December 2010
|Table of Content||
Part 1: HOW TO STUDY FOR CREDENTIALING EXAMS
|trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|