Neonatal Nursing, An Issue of Critical Care Nursing Clinics of North America
With collaboration from Consulting Editor, Dr. Jan Foster, Dr. Beth Diehl has created a current issue that updates the topic of neonatal nursing. Expert authors have contributed clinical reviews that address the following topics: Family Centered Care and Multidisciplinary Rounding in the NICU; Standardized Feeding Protocols and NEC; Preventing Hypoglycemia: Finding the Sweet Spot; The EMR and Big Data in Neonatology; Fetal Surgery and Delayed Cord Clamping: Neonatal Implications; Neonatal Encephalopathy: Current Management and Future Trends; Modes of Neonatal Ventilation; Neonatal Resuscitation: NRP 7th Edition Practice Integration; Neonatal Pain: Perceptions and Current Practice; Neuroprotective Developmental Care for the Preterm Infant in the first 72 Hours of Life; NAS: An Uncontrollable Epidemic; and Neonatal Transport: Current Trends and Practices. Readers will come away with the current clinical information they need to improve patient outcomes in the NICU.
|Author Informaiton||By Beth C. Diehl, DNP, NNP-BC, CCRN, LNCC|
|Table of Content||1. The Late Preterm Infant: A Population at Risk
2. Increased Nursing Participation in Multidisciplinary Rounds to Enhance Communication, Patient Safety, and Parent Satisfaction
3. Standardized Feeding Protocols to Reduce Risk of Necrotizing Enterocolitis in Fragile Infants Born Premature or with Congenital Heart Disease: Implementation Science Needed
4. Neonatal Hypoglycemia: Is There a Sweet Spot?
5. Big Data in Neonatal Healthcare: Big Reach, Big Reward?
6. Fetal Surgery and Delayed Cord Clamping: Neonatal Implications
7. Neonatal Encephalopathy: Current Management and Future Trends
8. Modes of Neonatal Ventilation: Breathe Deeply!
9. Neonatal Resuscitation: NRP 7th Edition Practice Integration
10. Neonatal Pain: Perceptions and Current Practice
11. Neuroprotective Developmental Care for the Preterm Infant in the first 72 Hours of Life"
12. NAS: An Uncontrollable Epidemic
13. Neonatal Transport: Current Trends and Practices