Neonatology: Questions and Controversies Series 7-volume Series Package, 3rd Edition
- Stay fully up to date in this fast-changing field with seven comprehensive volumes in the Neonatology Questions and Controversies series.
- Each volume provides expert guidance on key challenges facing practitioners in clinical settings.
- Updated editions (including one entirely new volume on Infectious Disease and Pharmacology) highlight new information on genetics and pharmacology, two increasingly important areas in neonatology.
- New topics include the molecular basis for genetic disorders, new strategies for genetic diagnosis (such as whole exome sequencing and microarrays), antenatal genetic testing, CRISPR technology for removing harmful genes, ethical conundrums and genetic counselling, and much more new content throughout every volume.
- Consistent chapter organization to help you find information quickly and easily.
- The most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who share their knowledge of new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 7-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles!
Gastroenterology and Nutrition
Hematology, Immunology and Genetics
Hemodynamics and Cardiology
Infectious Disease and Pharmacology New Volume!
Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte Physiology
The Newborn Lung
|Author Information||By Richard A. Polin, MD, William T. Speck Professor of Pediatrics, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University; Director, Division of Neonatology, Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of New York - Presbyterian, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York|