Netter's Integrated Review of Medicine
Netter's Integrated Review of Medicine: Pathogenesis to Treatment provides concise, visual overviews of the basic science and mechanisms of disease most relevant to diagnosis and treatment. This integrated approach to underlying principles is your helpful companion on wards providing an understanding of why best practices, evidence, and guidelines make sense in the context of clinical decision making. Short, to-the-point chapters focus on common clinical situations and bridge the gap between basic sciences and the clinical thought process.
- Reviews foundational science in the context of frequently encountered point-of-care situations, offering an excellent review.
- Presents 400 full-color Netter images alongside diagnostic images, providing a memorable, highly visual approach.
- Offers readable, practical content organized by clinical topic, covering the basic sciences that are most relevant to each disease or condition.
- Provides readers with a detailed, logically organized framework for approaching patient care: the first part focuses on evaluating a new patient, moving from history and physical exam findings to integration of objective data used to formulate a diagnosis; the second part proceeds from this diagnosis to review its implications, further evaluation, and treatment.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||Edited by Bryan Leppert and Christopher R Kelly, Christopher R. Kelly, MD Postdoctoral Residency Fellow Department of Medicine NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center|
"This book is another of the Elsevier series of books highlighting the Netter drawings. Each is exquisitely well produced and this book continues that tradition."
-Vincent F Carr, DO, MSA, FACC, FACP (Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences) Doody's Review Score: 94-4 Stars!
|trim||235 x 191 (7 1/2 x 9 1/4)|