Gabbe's Obstetrics Study Guide
Based on the current edition of the bestselling Gabbe's Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies, this new study guide is a useful resource for self-assessment and increasing your understanding of major concepts in the field, as well as a practical review tool for exam preparation. Gabbe's Obstetrics Study Guide contains nearly 650 questions and answers that cover the information you need to know, in a format that mimics the board exam and prepares you for the next steps in your education and your career.
- Includes short-form and vignette-style questions to fully prepare you for what you'll see on exams, as well as rationales for correct and incorrect answers and interactive self-assessment online.
- Offers teaching points with each question to help you identify core concepts and ensure that you thoroughly understand the material.
- Features nearly 1,000 full-color photos, line drawings, ultrasound images, and tables drawn from the parent text.
- Provides links to the parent text so you can quickly access a full review of relevant concepts, plus up-to-date reference at the end of each chapter for further reading.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Informaiton||By Anthony Sciscione; Edited by Vanita D. Jain and Alyssa Stephenson-Famy|
|trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|