RNtertainment: The NCLEX® Examination Review Game, 2nd Edition
- Board game format provides a platform for students on which to play the game
- 800 questions will be used from the Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-RN Exam, 5e CD ROM
- Game will include category cards that cover the NCLEX test plan - safe and effective environment, health promotion and maintenance, psychological integrity, and physiological integrity. There will be a wild card category that includes test taking tips and pitfalls. Each main test plan category will include 200 questions with 50 wildcard questions.
- Rationales for the correct answer to each question will be provided
- A variety of questions such as multiple choice, alternate item and fill in the blank will be included and the questions will be at the application, analyzing and evaluation levels.
Looking for an NCLEX® exam review alternative that is effective, engaging, and (dare we say) fun? Then look no further than RNtertainment! RNtertainment: The NCLEX¨ Review Game, 2nd Edition is a revolutionary board game that offers a fun and challenging change of pace from standard review options. Perfect for nursing students and practicing nurses looking to sharpen their nursing knowledge, this completely redesigned game offers 800 all new clinical questions and scenarios that cover all the major nursing categories on the latest NCLEX® test plan - including Health Promotion and Maintenance, Physiological Integrity, Psychosocial Integrity, and Safe and Effective Care Environment. This second edition also features new alternate item formats, test-taking tips and test-taking traps covering helpful test taking strategies and techniques, and a rationales booklet that provides justification for correct answers. Whether you want to challenge your friends or challenge yourself, effective exam preparation has never been this entertaining!
- Traditional game board format gives you the flexibility to create a competitive group atmosphere with fellow students/ colleagues, or to review on your own.
- Clinical questions and scenarios covering all the major nursing categories provide an engaging review alternative to fully prepare you for the NCLEX® exam.
|Author Information||By Linda Anne Silvestri, PhD, RN, Instructor of Nursing, Salve Regina University, Newport, Rhode Island Part-Time Instructor, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada President, Nursing Reviews, Inc. and Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Henderson, Nevada Elsevier Consultant, HESI NCLEX-RN® and NCLEX-PN® Live Review Courses|
|Table of Content||
Health Promotion and Maintenance
Safe and Effective Care Environment
|trim||229 x 152 (6 x 9)|