Study Guide for Understanding Pharmacology, 2nd Edition
- A Review of Key Content in each chapter focuses your study.
- Learning Activities reinforce important content for each chapter.
- Medication Safety Practice Questions help you review math skills, practice dosage calculations in realistic clinical scenarios, and reinforce vital medication safety points.
- Textbook Page References within the Answer Key provide remediation for any areas where additional study might be helpful.
- A Practice Quiz at the end of each chapter helps you prepare for exams and ensures content mastery.
- Online Research Activities in selected chapters offer practice in using Internet resources to build an evidence-based practice.
- Study Tips for Students Who Speak English as a Second Language provide extra help for anyone struggling with the language.
Corresponding to the chapters in Understanding Pharmacology: Essentials for Medication Safety, 2nd Edition, this study guide offers content review, a wide range of engaging activities, and medication safety practice questions to help users master pharmacology concepts, learn drug safety, and practice dosage calculation.
- Medication safety practice questions help users review math skills in the context of patient care through realistic scenarios.
- Learning activities in a variety of engaging formats reinforce important concepts and information for each chapter.
- Practice quizzes at the end of each chapter help users prepare for exams and ensure content mastery.
- Study tips for users who speak English as a second language provide extra help for ESL users.
|Author Information||By M. Linda Workman, PhD, RN, FAAN, Formerly, Gertrude Perkins Oliva Professor of Oncology, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio and Linda A. LaCharity, PhD, RN, Formerly, Accelerated Program Director and Assistant Professor, College of Nursing, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio|
|Table of Content||
UNIT I: General Aspects of Pharmacology
|trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|