Textbook of Interventional Cardiology , 8th Edition
From new research and equipment to new procedures, applications, and approaches, the field of interventional cardiology is one of the fastest-changing areas in medicine. Increasing data and recent technological advances have resulted in exciting changes - and an even greater need for cutting-edge, authoritative guidance on current practice. Textbook of Interventional Cardiology, 8th Edition, covers the theories, trends, and applications of diagnostic and interventional cardiology that cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, vascular surgeons, referring physicians, and advanced practitioners need to know.
- Focuses on the latest treatment protocols for managing patients at every level of complexity.
- Includes all-new chapters on Coronary Stenting, Diagnosis and Treatment of Coronary Microvascular Disease, Percutaneous Transcatheter Valve in Valve Implantation, and Percutaneous Tricuspid Valve Repair.
- Features hundreds of new illustrations, tables, and boxes for visual clarity and quick reference.
- Offers expanded coverage of transcatheter aortic valve interventions with extensive updates on practice implications.
- Discusses hot topics such new atherectomy devices, percutaneous mitral valve replacement, and percutaneous treatment of paravalvular leak.
- Provides the unique insights of expert leaders in the field who have pioneered today's innovative devices and techniques and lend their own analysis of practical, evidence-based clinical applications.
- Presents the most recent data on how genomics and genetics impact interventional cardiology.
- Provides an in-depth understanding of cardiology, making it well suited for cardiology and interventional cardiology exam preparation.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Informaiton||By Eric J. Topol, MD, Gary and Mary West Endowed Chair of Innovative Medicine, Professor of Genomics, Department of Molecular and Experimental Medicine; Director, Scripps Translational Science Institute; Chief Academic Officer, Scripps Health; Senior Consultant, Scripps Clinic, Division of Cardiovascular Diseases, La Jolla, California and Paul S. Teirstein, MD, Chief of Cardiology, Director, Interventional Cardiology, Scripps Clinic; Director, Scripps Prebys Cardiovascular Institute, Scripps Health, La Jolla, California|
|Table of Content||
1 Individualized Assessment for Percutaneous or Surgical-Based Revascularization
|trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|