Workbook for Pharmacology: Principles and Applications , 3rd Edition
- Critical Thinking Exercises provide you with thought provoking questions on how to deal with a variety of realistic situations.
- Math Calculation Exercises offer additional practice to help you master often-difficult concepts.
- Drug Dosage and Calculation exercises give you an opportunity to better understand key concepts and applications.
Corresponding to the chapters in Pharmacology: Principles and Applications, 3rd Edition, this workbook provides practice exercises that will build your skills with basic terminology, math, dosage calculation, medication administration and more. Developed by Pharmacology authors Eugenia M. Fulcher, Robert M. Fulcher, and Cathy Dubeansky Soto, this workbook makes it easier than ever to learn and apply pharmacology principles.
- Math exercises provide additional practice and review of calculations and concepts.
- Drug calculation exercises offer additional practice with measurement systems and dosage calculations.
- Critical Thinking exercises challenge you to apply what you've learned to a variety of realistic situations.
|Author Information||By Eugenia M. Fulcher, BSN, MEd, EdD, RN, CMA (AAMA), Allied Health Instructor, Waynesboro, GA; Robert M. Fulcher, BS Chem, BSPh, RPh, Pharmacist, CVS Pharmacy, Waynesboro, GA and Cathy Dubeansky Soto, PhD, MBA, CMA, Program Director, Medical Assisting, El Paso Community College, El Paso, TX|
|Table of Content||
Section 1: General Aspects of Pharmacology
1. Legal and Ethical Aspects of Pharmacology
Section 2: Mathematics for Pharmacology and Dosage Calculations
|trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|