AACN Core Curriculum for High Acuity, Progressive, and Critical Care Nursing , 7th Edition
From the experts at the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) comes the definitive resource for critical care certification and clinical practice. This new seventh edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect the current state of high acuity, progressive, and critical care nursing practice and includes expanded coverage of pain management, palliative care, and end-of-life care; transplantation; and key AACN initiatives. It also reflects the most current literature, national and international guidelines, clinical studies, and of course, the newest content on the CCRN® exam.
- Authored by the experts at the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses.
- Reflects the most recent blueprint of the CCRN examination.
- Content spans basic to advanced levels with an emphasis on nursing practice.
- Organized by body system and written in a concise outline format for ease of use.
|作者資訊||Edited by AACN|
|Table of Content||1. Professional Caring and Ethical Practice
2. Pulmonary System
3. Cardiovascular System
4. Neurologic System
5. Renal System
6. Endocrine System
7. Hematologic and Immune Systems
8. Gastrointestinal System
a. Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome and Specific Shock
b. Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome
c. Multisystem Trauma
f. Toxin Exposure
10. Psychosocial Aspects of High Acuity and Critical Care
11. Critical Care Patients with Special Needs
a. Bariatric Patients
b. Care of the Older Adult
c. High-Risk Obstetric Patients
d. Patient Transport
e. Sedation in Critically Ill Patients
f. Pain in the Critically Ill Patient
g. Palliative and End-of-Life Care
|Trim||260 x 184 (7 1/4 x 10 1/4)|