Awarded third place in the 2017 AJN Book of the Year Awards in the Critical Care- Emergency Nursing category. Learn to effectively address life-threatening and potentially life-threatening patient conditions, with Advanced Critical Care Nursing, 2nd Edition. Endorsed by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN), this comprehensive, nursing-focused text centers on the clinical reasoning process as it helps you comprehend, analyse, synthesize, and apply advanced critical care knowledge and concepts. The book is organized within the structure of body systems along with synthesis chapters that address patient conditions involving multiple body systems. Numerous illustrations and graphs plus unfolding case studies further aid your understanding and help you apply text content. In all, Advanced Critical Care Nursing is the must-have resource dedicated to helping you oversee or care for critical care patients in any practice setting.
- Body systems organization emphasizes core systems and advanced concepts.
- Consistent chapter format features numerous illustrations, charts, and graphs in each chapter to enhance understanding.
- Synthesis chapters address patient conditions that involve multiple body systems - a common occurrence in critical care nursing.
- Unfolding case studies with decision point questions are included at the end of all disorders chapters, providing opportunities to apply advanced critical care content to actual scenarios.
- Medication tables incorporate common classifications of critical care drugs for specific disorders, including drugs, actions, and special considerations.
|作者資訊||By Vicki S. Good, DNP, RN, CENP, CPPS, System Director Clinical Quality/Safety, CoxHealth, Springfield, Missouri and Peggy L. Kirkwood, MSN, RN, ACNPC, CHFN, AACC, Cardiovascular and Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner, Mission Hospital, Mission Viejo, California|
|Table of Content||
UNIT I: INTRODUCTION
UNIT II: CARDIAC
UNIT III: PULMONARY
UNIT IV: NEUROLOGIC
UNIT V: GASTROINTESTINAL
UNIT VI: RENAL
UNIT VII: ENDOCRINE
UNIT VIII: HEMATOLOGIC
UNIT IX: MULTISYSTEM
UNIT X: SPECIAL PATIENT POPULATIONS
UNIT XI: SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS IN CRITICAL CARE
Appendix A: Answers to Decision Point Questions
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|