Highly visual and packed with useful, practical information, Atlas of Endovascular Venous Surgery, 2nd Edition, provides real-world instruction on the evaluation, diagnostic imaging, and medical and endovascular surgical management of acute and chronic venous diseases. Dr. Jose Almeida, pioneering expert in the field and host of the annual International Vein Congress, along with other highly regarded practitioners, offers an authoritative understanding of what causes increased venous pressure and solutions for reducing venous hypertension. Detailed, full-color intraoperative illustrations capture key teaching moments, helping you better understand the nuances of surgery and improve your ability to perform cutting-edge procedures.
- Uses full-color line art to depict key anatomic features and anatomic approaches to venous surgeries, providing you with an overview of the relevant clinical anatomy for each procedure.
- Shows the correlation between radiologic appearance (ultrasound, CT, MRI) and anatomic and surgical views.
- Accompanies each surgical procedure with concise, descriptive text, giving you a step-by-step "walk through" of each technique. High-quality intraoperative videos demonstrate key stages of intraoperative technique.
- Ideal for all practitioners who treat patients with venous disorders, including vascular and general surgeons as well as interventional radiologists.
|作者資訊||By Jose Almeida, MD, PA, Miami Vein Center, L.L.C., Miami, Florida|
"This is an excellent addition to the libraries of vascular interventionalists who perform venous procedures. It is a timely update and should be used as a procedural supplement to textbooks on venous disease and vascular surgery."
-Neel A Mansukhani, MD (Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine) Doody's Score: 90-4 Stars!
|Table of Content||
Atlas of Endovascular Venous Surgery, 2e
Section I: Venous Anatomy/Physiology/Diagnostics
1. Venous Anatomy
2. Venous Hemodynamics
3. Venous Pathophysiology
4. Venous Diagnostic Tools
Section II: Superficial Venous Incompetence
5. Endovenous Thermal Ablation of Saphenous Reflux
6. Radiofrequency Thermal Ablation: Current Data
7. Laser Thermal Ablation: Current Data
8. Non-Thermal Ablation of Saphenous Reflux
9. Treatment of Perforating Veins
10. Treatment of Varicosed Tributary Veins
11. Endovenous Approach to Recurrent Varicose Veins
Section III: Thromboembolic Disease And Deep Venous Consequences
12. Thromboembolic Disease
13. Endovenous Placement of Inferior Vena Caval Filters
14. Pharmacomechanical Thrombolysis
15. New Concepts in the Management of Pulmonary Embolus
16. Endothermal Heat Induced Thrombosis
17. Postthrombotic Syndrome
18. Iliocaval and Femoral Venous Occlusive Disease
19. Deep Venous Incompetence and Valve Repair
Section IV: Special Venous Issues
20. Venous Ulcers
21. Pelvic Venous Disorders
22. Nutcracker Syndrome
23. Treatment of Spider Telangiectasias
24. Endovenous Management of Central and Upper Extremity Veins
25. Venous Malformations
26. Severity Scoring & Measuring Outcomes
27. Evidence-Based Summary of Guidelines from the Society for Vascular Surgery and the American Venous
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|