Blumgart's Surgery of the Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas, 2-Volume Set , 6th Edition
Extensively revised with new illustrations, new clinical photos, and bonus videos from Dr. Blumgart's own collection, this two-volume classic text remains the most comprehensive and up-to-date resource on surgery of the hepatobiliary and pancreatic region. Dr. William Jarnagin and his team of internationally recognized surgeons continue the Blumgart's tradition of excellence, bringing you the latest advances in diagnostic and surgical techniques. You'll find updates on the newest minimally invasive surgeries, new interventional diagnostic techniques, and complete coverage of all relevant diseases, including those seen in the tropics.
- Considers all worldwide opinions and approaches to management, and includes key data on surgical outcomes to better inform your clinical decision-making.
- Includes bonus videos of surgeries from Dr. Blumgart's own archives, as well as operative videos from the Memorial Sloan Kettering video library, showing you how to proceed step by step for optimal patient outcomes.
- Covers exactly what you need to know, balancing basic science with information on clinical practice.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|作者資訊||Edited by William R. Jarnagin, MD, Chief, Hepatopancreatobiliary Service, Benno C. Schmidt Chair in Surgical Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering's Cancer Center, New York, New York|
"This edition represents a major update in content and a facelift in its appearance. It remains as one of the most comprehensive textbooks in the field of hepatopancreatobiliary surgery and is considered a gold standard in this field. This is an essential book for surgeons and practitioners who encounter patients with these diseases in their day-to-day practice."
- Hisakazu Hoshi, MD (University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics) Doody's Score: 93 - 4 Stars!
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|