Brown's Regional Anesthesia Review features hundreds of review questions and answers covering all of the content found within the 5th edition of Brown's Atlas for Regional Anesthesia. Ideal for residents in training, regional anesthesia fellows, and practicing anesthesiologists alike, this companion resource was designed to be used in preparation for anesthesia exams or as a general review of the parent text.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Includes 450 multiple-choice questions and two practice exams to help ensure you're fully prepared.
- Thirty multiple-choice questions are based on videos provided at Expert Consult, many of which focus on ultrasound.
- Covers the use of ultrasound in guiding needle placement in regional anesthesia.
|作者資訊||By Ehab Farag, MD, FRCA, Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, Director of Clinical Research, Cleveland Clinic Learner College of Medicine, Staff Anesthesiologist, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio and Loran Mounir-Soliman, MD, Staff, Departments of Pain Management, Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio|
"a valuable tool for anesthesia providers who are new to regional anesthesia as well as to those occasional practitioners who want to review or maintain their knowledge of regional anesthesia"
|Table of Content||
2. Pharmacology of Pediatric
3. Interscalene Block
4. Supraclavicular Block
5. Axillary Block
6. Infraclavicular Block Review
7. Supracapular Nerve Block
8. Neuraxial Anesthesia
9. Femoral Block
10. Obturator Nerve Block
11. TAP and Subcoastal TAP
12. Quadratus Lumborum Block
13. Adductor Canal Block
14. Paravertebral Block
15. Lumbar Plexus Block
16. Popliteal Block
17Sciatic Nerve Block
18. Atlas Pediatrics Regional Anesthesia
19. Neurologic Complications
20. Comprehensive Exam
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|