Learn the three major methods of drug calculation! Calculate with Confidence, 7th Edition focuses on the increasing responsibility of the nurse in medication administration, prioritizes client safety with QSEN, and includes updated content that reflects the current scope of practice. This popular text covers the ratio and proportion, formula, and dimensional analysis methods offering a step-by-step approach to the calculation and administration of drug dosages. With over 2,100 practice problems, this comprehensive title focuses on enhancing the learning experience of nursing students at all curricular levels by making content clinically applicable.
- Over 2000 practice problems include pre-test and comprehensive post-test review
- Pre-test Basic Math, Comprehensive Unit and Basic Math review tests allows you a three-part approach to evaluate your understanding of basic math material covered in Unit 1, directing you to review chapters if you miss any of these test questions.
- UPDATED Medication Administration chapter includes medication safety, expansion of discussion on client rights, the basic six rights of medication administration, and routes of medication administration.
- Chapter review problems and answer key tests all major topics presented in the chapter and enables you to assess understanding of chapter content.
- Safety Alert boxes highlight issues that may lead to mediation errors and empower you to identify actions that must be taken to avoid calculation errors.
|作者資訊||By Deborah C. Gray Morris, RN, BSN, MA, LNC, Professor of Nursing, Department of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, Bronx Community College, Bronx, NY|
|Table of Content||
Unit One: Math Review
Unit Two: Systems of Measurement
Unit Three: Methods of Administration and Calculation
Unit Four: Oral and Parenteral Dosage Forms, Insulin and Pediatric Dosage Calculations
Unit Five: Intravenous, Heparin, and Critical Care Calculations and Pediatric Dosage Calculations
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|