Now in full color, the second edition of Clinical Parasitology provides you with all of the information needed to perform, read, and interpret parasitology tests in a clear and understandable way. The user-friendly design, extensive illustrations, pedagogical features and clear descriptions of look-a-like parasites will help you better hone your skills and confidently perform clinical procedures.
- Individual chapters cover various types of amebas, flagellates, hemoflagellates, malaria, miscellaneous protozoa, nematodes, filariae, cestodes, trematodes, and arthropods, commonly seen in the clinical setting.
- Thorough descriptions of the different forms of parasites within that organism type aid in classification.
- Numerous detailed drawings, with structures labeled illustrate the information in an easy-to-understand format.
- Characteristics at a glance tables cover the most medically important parasite forms and include comparison drawings of look alike parasites.
- Identification worksheets allow you to make your own drawings of parasites.
- Individual parasite descriptions include concise information on life cycles, epidemiology, clinical symptomatology, laboratory diagnosis, treatment, prevention and control, notes of interest, and new trends.
|作者資訊||By Elizabeth Zeibig, PhD, MT(ASCP), CLS(NCA) PhD, MT(ASCP), CLS(NCA), Education Coordinator/Instructor, Department of Clinical Laboratory Science, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO|
|Table of Content||
Chapter 1 Introduction
|Trim||235 x 191 (7 1/2 x 9 1/4)|