The only OCN® Exam review developed in collaboration with the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS), the Core Curriculum for Oncology Nursing, 6th Edition is the must-have OCN® certification review resources. This essential guide covers the entire scope of practice for oncology nursing and reflects important changes in the dynamic field of cancer treatment and care. The thoroughly revised sixth edition follows the latest test blueprint for the OCN® Exam and is presented in a streamlined outline format to help you focus on the most important information. Recognized as the definitive resource for concepts and practice in oncology nursing, this is the #1 review tool when preparing for OCN® certification!
- This definitive study resource for the OCN® Examination is the only such resource developed in collaboration with and endorsed by the Oncology Nursing Society.
- Coverage of the entire scope of oncology care includes quality of life, protective mechanisms, gastrointestinal and urinary function, cardiopulmonary function, oncologic emergencies, the scientific basis for practice, health promotion, and professional performance.
- Consistent outline format provides a quick-reference review that begins with theory and continues through the steps of the nursing process.
- Emphasis on QSEN competencies is designed to reduce errors, with a focus on safety and evidence-based practice including Safety Alerts for cancer chemotherapy drugs.
- Updates on cancer treatment and related nursing care include the most current and accurate information, preparing you for the OCN exam and for enhanced clinical practice.
|作者資訊||By ONS; Edited by Jeannine Brant, PhD, APRN, AOCN, Oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist and Nurse Scientist, Billings Clinic, Billings, Montana|
|Table of Content||
Part One: The Care Continuum
1. Epidemiology, Prevention, and Health Promotion
Part Two: Scientific Basis for Practice
Part Three: Treatment Modalities
Part Four: Palliation of Symptoms
31. Pharmacologic Interventions
Part Five: Psychosocial Dimensions of Care
47. Altered Body Image
Part Six: Oncologic Emergencies
52. Metabolic Emergencies
Part Seven: Professional Practice
54. Standards of Practice and Professional Performance
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|