Craig's Restorative Dental Materials , 14th Edition
Master the use of dental materials with this all-in-one guide to restorative materials and procedures! Craig's Restorative Dental Materials, 14th Edition covers everything you need to know to understand the science of selecting dental materials when designing and fabricating restorations. It begins with fundamentals and moves on to advanced skills in the manipulation of dental materials, providing insight on the latest advances and research along the way. From an expert author team led by Ronald Sakaguchi, this comprehensive resource is considered to be the standard in the field of dental restorations.
- Clear, design-focused approach provides an essential understanding of the fast-changing field of restorative dental materials.
- Comprehensive coverage ranges from fundamental concepts to advanced skills, detailing everything you need to know to select dental materials when designing and fabricating restorations.
- More than 300 full-color illustrations show clinical detail with clarity and realism.
- Logical organization arranges chapters by major clinical procedures.
- Practical examples show the fundamental properties and characteristics of materials and demonstrate how basic principles relate to clinical applications.
|作者資訊||By Ronald L. Sakaguchi, DDS, PhD, MS, MBA, Associate Dean for Technology and Innovation, Professor, Biomaterials & Biomechanics, Department of Restorative Dentistry, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, USA; Jack Ferracane, PhD, Department of Restorative Dentistry School of Dentistry Oregon Health & Science University Portland, Oregon and John M. Powers, PhD, Senior Vice President and Editor, The Dental Advisor, Dental Consultants, Inc., Ann Arbor, Michigan; Professor of Oral Biomaterials, Department of Restorative Dentistry and Biomaterials, University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston, Houston, Texas|
|已刊登評論||"An essential for those planning on further training in the restorative field."|
|Table of Content||1. Role and Significance of Restorative Dental Materials
2. The Oral Environment
3. Materials-Centered Treatment Design
4. Fundamentals of Materials Science
5. Testing of Dental Materials and Biomechanics
6. Biocompatibility and Tissue Reaction to Biomaterials
7. General Classes of Biomaterials
8. Preventative and Intermediary Materials
9. Restorative Materials: Resin Composites and Polymers
10. Restorative Materials: Metals
11. Restorative Materials: Ceramics
12. Restorative Materials: Impression and Casting
13. Materials for Adhesion and Luting
14. Digital Imaging and Processing for Restorations
15. Dental and Orofacial Implants
16. Tissue Engineering
Appendix: Conversion of Units
|Trim||260 x 184 (7 1/4 x 10 1/4)|