Cunningham's Textbook of Veterinary Physiology , 6th Edition
Learn how to understand normal body functions before learning about the mechanisms of veterinary disease. Cunningham's Textbook of Veterinary Physiology, 6th Edition approaches this vast subject in a practical, user-friendly way that helps you grasp key concepts and learn how they relate to clinical practice. From cell physiology to body system function to homeostasis and immune function, this comprehensive text provides the solid foundation needed before advancing in the veterinary curriculum.
- Expanded resources on the companion Evolve website include state-of-the-art 3D animations, practice tests, a glossary, and Clinical Correlations.
- Clinical Correlations boxes present case studies that illustrate how to apply physiology principles and concepts to the diagnosis and treatment of veterinary patients.
- Practice questions at the end of each chapter test your understanding of what you've just read and provide valuable review for exams.
- Key Points at the beginning of each chapter introduce new concepts and help you prepare for exams.
- Full-color format highlights helpful information and enhances learning with a wealth of illustrations that visually depict specific functions and conditions.
|作者資訊||By Bradley G. Klein, PhD, Department of Biomedical Sciences and Pathobiology, Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Blacksburg, VA, USA|
|Table of Content||
Section I: The Cell
Section II: Neurophysiology
Section III: Cardiovascular Physiology
Section IV: Physiology of the Gastrointestinal Tract
Section V: Endocrinology
Section VI: Reproduction and Lactation
Section VII: Renal Physiology
Section VIII: Respiratory Function
Section IX: Homeostasis
Section X: The Immune System
Appendix A: Answers to Practice Questions
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|