Set yourself up for success with this must-have oral radiography text. Dental Radiography: Principles and Techniques gives you a comprehensive foundation for the safe, effective use of radiation in the modern dental office. This combination textbook and training manual features easy-to-understand content combined with step-by-step techniques and a stellar art program to help you apply what you've learned to practice. Plus, new content focuses on pediatrics and the latest in digital and three-dimensional technology!
- Comprehensive coverage offers all the information you need to know to prepare for board exams.
- Step-by-step procedures help ensure technique mastery and serve as a valuable reference tool.
- Technique Tips help you to recognize and prevent the most common performance pitfalls.
- Quiz questions provide valuable self-assessment of important concepts.
- Key terminology is highlighted in chapter discussions and defined in a back-of-book glossary.
- Learning objectives and chapter summaries serve as goal-setting study tools.
|作者資訊||By Joen Iannucci, DDS, MS, Professor of Clinical Dentistry, Division of Dental Hygiene, College of Dentistry, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH and Laura Jansen Howerton, RDH, MS, Instructor, Wake Technical Community College, Raleigh, North Carolina|
|Table of Content||
PART I. Radiation Basics
PART II. Equipment, Film, and Processing Basics
PART III. Dental Radiographer Basics
PART IV. Technique Basics
PART V. Digital Imaging Basics
PART VI. Normal Anatomy and Film Mounting Basics
PART VII. Image Interpretation Basics
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|