This review companion to Dr. Catherine Otto's Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography demonstrates how to record echos, avoid pitfalls, perform calculations and understand the fundamentals echocardiography for every type of cardiac problem. It teaches and tests in one convenient volume, with precise step-by-step instructions on using and interpreting echocardiography. It's a must-have for anyone new to the field or preparing for the echocardiography boards, the PTEeXAM, or the diagnostic cardiac sonographer's exam.
- Enhance your calculation skills for all aspects of echocardiography.
- Multiple-choice questions in each chapter cover the latest information tested on exams.
- Features expert advice and easy-to-follow procedures on using and interpreting echo (including pitfalls in recording) in every chapter.
|作者資訊||By Catherine N. Otto, PhD, MBA, MLS(ASCP)CM, SH, DLM, Associate Professor, Clinical Laboratory and Medical Imaging Sciences, School of Health Professions, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey; Newark, New Jersey; Rebecca Gibbons Schwaegler, BS, RDCS, Adjunct Professor, Diagnostic Ultrasound Department, College of Science and Engineering, Seattle University; Cardiac Sonographer, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA, USA and Rosario V. Freeman, MD, MS, Associate Professor of Medicine, Director, Training Programs in Cardiovascular Disease, University of Washington School of Medicine; Director, Echocardiography Laboratory, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington|
"beautifully illustrated and comprehensive"
"It teaches and tests in one convenient volume, with precise step-by-step instructions on using and interpreting echocardiography. It is a must-have for anyone new to the field or preparing for the echocardiography boards, the PTEeXAM, or the diagnostic cardiac sonographer's exam." -SirReadaLot.org, July 2015, Issue #195
"beautifully illustrated and comprehensive" -The American Journal of Cardiology (2016;118:149e152)
|Table of Content||
1. Principles of Echocardiographic Image Acquisition and Doppler Analysis
2. Normal Anatomy and Flow Patterns on Transthoracic Echocardiography
3. Transesophageal Echocardiography
4. Advanced Echocardiographic Modalities
5. Clinical Indications and Quality Assurance
6. Left and Right Ventricular Systolic Function
7. Ventricular Diastolic Filling and Function
8. Coronary Artery Disease
9. Cardiomyopathies, Hypertensive, and Pulmonary Heart Disease
10. Pericardial Disease
11. Valvular Stenosis
12. Valvular Regurgitation
13. Prosthetic Valves
15. Cardiac Masses and Potential Cardiac Source of Embolus
16. Diseases of the Great Arteries
17. The Adult with Congenital Heart Disease
18. Intraoperative and Interventional Echocardiography
|Trim||260 x 184 (7 1/4 x 10 1/4)|