Elsevier's Medical Assisting Exam Review , 5th Edition
There's no better way to get ready for your Medical Assisting certification exam! With some 2,500 practice questions and customized online tests, Elsevier's Medical Assisting Exam Review, 5th Edition provides complete preparation for all six certification exams - the CMA, RMA, CMAS, CCMA, CMAA, and CMAC. An illustrated, outline format makes it easy to review key medical assisting concepts and competencies, including anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, diseases and disorders, and administrative and clinical tasks. Written by medical assisting educator Deborah Holmes, this review includes answers and rationales for each question to help you strengthen any weak areas and prepare effectively for your certification exam.
- UNIQUE! Six certification exams are covered: the CMA (AAMA), RMA (AMT), CMAS (AMT), CCMA (NHA), CMAA (NHT), and CMAC (AMCA).
- Convenient, easy-to-follow outline format provides at-a-glance review of the subject areas typically found on certification exams for Medical Assisting.
- Complete test preparation includes three pretests - administrative, clinical, and general - as well as a comprehensive posttest, with answers and rationales for all questions.
- Study tips and test-taking strategies provide advice and insight into preparing effectively for your certification exam.
- Hundreds of additional practice questions are included on the Evolve companion website, along with flash cards and A&P animations, to boost your exam readiness and test-taking confidence.
|作者資訊||By Deborah E. Holmes, RN, BSN, RMA, CMA(AAMA), Medical Assistant Program Director, Vatterott College - Sunset Hills, St. Louis, MO|
|Table of Content||Study Tips
Pretest 1 (General)
Pretest 2 (Administrative)
Pretest 3 (Clinical)
1. Medical Terminology
2. Anatomy and Physiology
3. Diseases and Disorders
4. Growth and Development
6. Law, Ethics, and HIPAA
7. Professionalism and Career Development
8. Computer Concepts, Written Communications, and Mail Processing
9. Records Management
10. Patient Reception
11. Office Management
14. Health Insurance
15. Infection Control and Asepsis
16. Vital Signs and Anthropometric Measurement
17. Assisting with the Physical Examination
18. Assisting with Medical Specialties
20. Therapeutic Modalities and Physical Agents to Promote Tissue Healing
21. Radiography and Diagnostic Imaging
22. Pharmacology, Medication Administration, and Intravenous Therapy
23. Minor Surgery
24. Clinical Laboratory
25. First Aid and Office Emergencies
Pretest 1 Answer Key
Pretest 2 Answer Key
Pretest 3 Answer Key
Posttest Answer Key
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|