When it comes to learning ECG interpretation, there's simply no faster or easier way to master basic rhythms than this unique book. Using a fun and easy-to-understand writing style, this updated new edition uses humor, cartoons, and personal stories to walk you through the entire ECG process: from finding a heartbeat, to monitoring an electrocardiogram, to interpreting the heart rhythm. A unique Flip and See section allows you to view normal ECGs on one side of the page and abnormal ECGs on the other, along with concise text that clearly explains the differences between them. Plus, the completely redesigned Cohn's Pocket Guide for ECG Interpretation aids both students and practitioners in rhythm interpretation.
- Thumb tabs and lay-flat spiral binding make it easy to use anywhere, and the small size fits easily into a lab coat pocket.
- Unique Flip and See section at the end of the book allows you to see each rhythm side-by-side with a normal ECG rhythm, and a written walkthrough explains the important differences between the rhythms.
- Conversational language and clear illustrations and cartoons make the information easily accessible and understandable - as well as easy to remember and fun to learn.
- Includes Cohn's Pocket Guide for ECG Interpretation, a plastic heart rate ruler that's useful for both students and practitioners as an aid in rhythm interpretation.
|作者資訊||By Elizabeth Gross Cohn, RN, MS, NP, ACNP, DNSc, CEN, EMT-CC, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY|
|Table of Content||
Symbols Used in This Book
How to Approach ECGs
1. How the Heart Works
2. The ECG
3. Introduction to the Rhythms
4. How to Interpret ECGs
5. Introduction to 12-Lead Interpretation (NEW!)
6. How to Use the Flip and See Portion of This Book
9. Appendix and ACLS Algorithms
|Trim||229 x 152 (6 x 9)|