Fundamental Neuroscience for Basic and Clinical Applications , 4th Edition
Turn to Fundamental Neuroscience for a thorough, clinically relevant understanding of this complicated subject! Integrated coverage of neuroanatomy, physiology, and pharmacology, with a particular emphasis on systems neurobiology, effectively prepares you for your courses, exams, and beyond.
- Easily comprehend and retain complex material thanks to the expert instruction of Professor Duane Haines, recipient of the Henry Gray/Elsevier Distinguished Teacher Award from the American Association of Anatomists and the Distinguished Teacher Award from the Association of American Colleges.
- Access the complete contents online at www.studentconsult.com, plus 150 USMLE-style review questions, sectional images correlated with the anatomical diagrams within the text, and more.
|作者資訊||By Duane E. Haines, PhD, FAAAS, FAAA, Professor of Neurobiology and Anatomy, and Professor of Neurology, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, North Carolina; Professor Emeritus, Department of Neurobiology and Anatomical Sciences, and Professor of Neurology and of Neurosurgery, The University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi|
|Table of Content||
Section 1: Essential Concepts
1. Orientation to Structure and Imaging of the Central Nervous System
Section 2: Regional Neurobiology
6. The Ventricles, Choroid Plexus, and Cerebrospinal Fluid
Section 3: Systems Neurobiology
17. The Somatosensory System I: Tactile Discrimination and Position Sense
|Trim||9w x 12h|