Gastrointestinal Imaging: Case Review Series , 3rd Edition
Gastrointestinal Imaging: Case Review, by Vincent Low, MD, FRANZCR, tests your ability to interpret a wide range of images seen in practice. The completely revised edition of this medical reference book in the popular Case Review Series features 200 cases organized by difficulty, making it ideal for quick reference and easy board review!
- Utilizes case studies organized into "Opening Round," "Fair Game," and "Challenge" sections, so you can Test yourself at varying difficulty levels.
- Uses a format similar to the American Board of Radiology's oral exam, and case studies similar to those found on exams for realistic exam preparation.
- More than 350 high-quality, state-of-the-art images present clinical situations as encountered in the field.
- Includes the most recent knowledge from the literature in gastrointestinal imaging to keep your skills current.
- Helps you distinguish among diseases and disorders with similar sonographic presentations with an increased emphasis on differential diagnosis.
- Groups cases by topic for more efficient, targeted review.
- Incorporates page references to Halpert: Gastrointestinal Imaging: The Requisites, 2nd Edition.
|作者資訊||By Vincent Low, FRANZCR, Associate Professor, Department of Medicine and Pharmacology, University of Western Australia, Crawley, Western Australia; Consultant Radiologist, Department of Radiology, Insight Clinical Imaging, Perth, Western Australia, Australia|
|已刊登評論||"This is a high-quality review of the range of conditions encountered in gastrointestinal radiology. It should prove useful for general radiologists in practice as a guide and a reference, and should also be useful for trainees as a teaching guide and for board exam preparation. It has been updated from the previous edition of 2008 to reflect changes in practice."- Bennett Greenspan, MD, MS (Medical College of Georgia) 5 star Doody Rating!|
|Table of Content||
Index of Cases
Index of Terms
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|