Illustrated Dental Embryology, Histology, and Anatomy , 5th Edition
Get a clear picture of oral biology and the formation and study of dental structures. Illustrated Dental Embryology, Histology, & Anatomy, 5th Edition is the ideal introduction to one of the most foundational areas in the dental professions - understanding the development, cellular makeup, and physical anatomy of the head and neck regions. Written in a clear, reader-friendly style, this text makes it easy for you to understand both basic science and clinical applications - putting the content into the context of everyday dental practice. New for the fifth edition is evidence-based research on the dental placode, nerve core region, bleeding difficulties, silver diamine fluoride, and primary dentition occlusion. Plus, high-quality color renderings and clinical histographs and photomicrographs throughout the book, truly brings the material to life.
- UPDATED! Test Bank with cognitive leveling and mapping to the dental assisting and dental hygiene test blueprints.
- UPDATED! User-friendly pronunciation guide of terms ensures you learn the correct way to pronounce dental terminology.
- Comprehensive coverage includes all the content needed for an introduction to the developmental, histological, and anatomical foundations of oral health.
- Hundreds of full-color anatomical illustrations and clinical and microscopic photographs accompany text descriptions of anatomy and biology.
- Clinical Considerations boxes relate abstract-seeming biological concepts to everyday clinical practice.
- Key terms open each chapter, accompanied by phonetic pronunciations, and are highlighted within the text, and ag glossary provides a quick and handy review and research tool.
- Expert authors provide guidance and expertise related to advanced dental content.
|作者資訊||By Margaret J. Fehrenbach, RDH, MS, Dental Hygiene Educational Consultant, Oral Biology Technical Writer, Renton WA Adjunct Faculty, Seattle Central College, Seattle, WA and Tracy Popowics|
|Table of Content||
UNIT I: OROFACIAL STRUCTURES
UNIT II: DENTAL EMBRYOLOGY
UNIT III: DENTAL HISTOLOGY
UNIT IV: DENTAL ANATOMY
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|