Introduction to Radiologic Technology , 8th Edition
Get an introduction to the radiologic technology profession with this solid text! Covering everything a beginning radiography student needs to know, Introduction to Radiologic Technology, 8th Edition lays the groundwork for a successful career. It includes coverage of the coursework required, basic learning skills, a historical perspective on radiology, and insight into key topics such as the language of medicine, digital imaging, patient care, and radiation safety. This book also includes the latest changes in the registry exam and a discussion of the radiographer's role in the practice setting and opportunities for advancement.
- UPDATED! Career advancement opportunities and newest medical terminology ensures you are ready for the clinical environment.
- A clear, easy-to-read style does not assume prior knowledge of the subject matter.
- Thorough introduction to radiologic technology includes a concise overview of what you can expect in your coursework.
- Sound foundation for a radiography career ensures that you understand customer service, ethics and professionalism, professional organizations, and continuing education requirements after graduation.
- Critical thinking skills are highlighted, with four important steps to take in assessing situations and making informed decisions.
- Cultural diversity coverage orients you to the challenge of dealing with patients from different cultures in the medical environment.
- Objectives, key terms, outlines, and review questions featured in every chapter.
|作者資訊||By William J. Callaway, MA, RT(R), Associate Dean, Department of Health Professions, Director, Associate Degree Radiography Program, Academic Services Division, Lincoln Land Community College, Springfield, IL, USA|
|Table of Content||
Part I: Becoming a Radiologic Technologist
Part II: Practicing the Profession
Part III: Growing with the Profession
|Trim||235 x 191 (7 1/2 x 9 1/4)|