Kinn's The Clinical Medical Assistant , 14th Edition
More than any other product on the market, the most successful Medical Assistants begin their careers with Kinn. Trusted for more than 60 years, Kinn's The Medical Assistant: An Applied Learning Approach, 14th Edition teaches you real-world clinical skills essential for a career in the modern medical office- always with a focus on application through unfolding case scenarios, critical thinking questions, procedure videos, and interactive exercises. The reorganized 14th edition features new authors and a chapter reviewing medical terminology and anatomy. With an easy-to-read format and full continuum of separately sold adaptive solutions, real-world simulations, EHR documentation experience, and HESI remediation and assessment - you'll learn the leading skills of modern medical assisting to prepare for certification and a successful career in the dynamic and growing Medical Assisting profession.
- Comprehensive coverage of all clinical procedures prepares you for a wide variety of Medical Assisting careers.
- 115 step-by-step illustrated procedures with rationales break down how to perform critical skills for practice.
- Applied approach to learning helps you use what you've learned in the clinical setting, including case scenarios, critical thinking exercises, procedures videos, and interactive online activities.
- Access to hands-on activities incorporates use of SimChart® for the Medical Office software (sold separately) to prepare you for documentation of clinical encounters.
- Patient education and legal and ethical features help relate content to practical use.
- Key vocabulary terms and definitions are presented at the beginning of each chapter and highlighted in text discussions.
- Summary of Learning Objectives serves as a checkpoint and study tool.
- Robust companion website includes chapter quizzes, certification practice exams, procedure videos, and interactive exercises.
|作者資訊||By Brigitte Niedzwiecki, MSN, RN, RMA, Medical Assistant Program Director & Instructor, Chippewa Valley Technical College, Eau Claire, Wisconsin; Julie Pepper, BS, CMA (AAMA), Medical Assisting Program Instructor, Health Navigator Program Director, Chippewa Valley Technical College, Eau Claire, Wisconsin and P. Ann Weaver, MSEd, MT(ASCP), Medical Assistant Instructor, Chippewa Valley Technical College, Eau Claire, Wisconsin|
|Table of Content||
PART 1 - Introduction to Medical Assisting
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|