More than any other product on the market, the most successful Medical Assistants begin their careers with Kinn. Trusted for more than 60 years, Kinn's The Medical Assistant: An Applied Learning Approach, 14th Edition, teaches you real-world administrative and clinical skills essential for a career in the modern medical office - always with a focus on application through unfolding case scenarios, critical thinking questions, procedure videos, and interactive exercises. The reorganized 14th edition includes expanded content on medical office accounts, collections, banking, and practice management as well as a new chapter reviewing medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, and pathology. With an easy-to-read format and a full continuum of separately sold adaptive learning solutions, real-world simulations, EHR documentation experience, and HESI remediation and assessment - you'll learn the leading skills to prepare for certification and a successful career in the dynamic and growing Medical Assisting profession!
- Comprehensive coverage of all administrative and clinical procedures prepares you for a wide array of Medical Assisting jobs.
- Nearly 185 step-by-step illustrated procedures with rationales break down how to perform critical skills for practice.
- Applied approach to learning helps you use what you've learned in a real-world setting, including case scenarios, critical thinking exercises, procedures videos, and interactive online activities.
- Thorough EHR coverage with access to hands-on activities incorporates use of SimChart® for the Medical Office, software designed to ensure that you are practice-ready (sold separately).
- Robust companion website includes procedures videos, chapter quizzes, and sample certification exams, and interactive exercises.
- Key vocabulary terms and definitions are presented at the beginning of each chapter and highlighted in text discussions.
- Summary of Learning Objectives serves as a checkpoint and study tool.
- Patient education and legal and ethical features help relate content to practical use.
|作者資訊||By Brigitte Niedzwiecki, RN, MSN, RMA, Medical Assistant Program Director & Instructor, Chippewa Valley Technical College, Eau Claire, Wisconsin; Julie Pepper, BS, CMA (AAMA), Medical Assistant Instructor, Chippewa Valley Technical College, Eau Claire, Wisconsin and P. Ann Weaver, MSEd, MT(ASCP), Medical Assistant Instructor, Chippewa Valley Technical College, Eau Claire, Wisconsin|
|Table of Content||
PART 1 - Introduction to Medical Assisting
PART 2 - Fundamentals of Ambulatory Care Administration
PART 3 -Coding and Medical Billing
PART 4 - Advanced Ambulatory Care Administration
PART 5 - Fundamentals of Clinical Medical Assisting
PART 6 - Assisting with Medications
PART 7 - Assisting with Medical Specialties
PART 8 - Assisting with Clinical Laboratory Procedures
PART 9 - Job Seeking
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|